Friday, January 27, 2006

Great Monologue Article in the Tribune

Today's South Bend Tribune has a great article about the Monologue controversy on campus, along with a history of the Monologues' and Queer Film Festival's presence at ND and St. Mary's. I'm happy that those who oppose the Monologues being performed at ND finally got a voice.

I wrote my thank you and response to Fr. Jenkins last night. I encourage other students to do the same. Email your responses and suggestions to studrsvp@nd.edu.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm happy that those who oppose the Monologues being performed at ND finally got a voice."

Um, those who oppose the Monologues have always had a voice - and especially at ND... a very loud voice actually.

Perhaps it would be better stated as: "I'm happy that those who oppose the MOnologues being performed at ND finally got their way."

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I should have been more specific. Here we go:

"Since the Observer is biased so badly to the pro-Monologue camp, it's a good thing that the Tribune provided a forum for the opposition."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home