Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Last Post on the Election

I'm going to do some Fed Tax homework and go to bed. I'm happy that the Conservatives have secured a victory. I was hoping for 130 seats, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Oh well - this was a major breakthrough for the Conservatives and a major shift in the future of Canada. I can't wait to see how this minority government works out. Canadians need a change, and I think we got it.

Oh yeah - Paul Martin already stepped down as leader of the Liberals. Ha. The sooner I forget his name, the better.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger SwingCorey said...

Congratulations on the Conservative win in Canada, from a Catholic from the United States.

Just remember to not put your faith in princes or kings, but on the Lord your God. (We have had our share of disappointments from Republicans in the U.S., but we hope, in Jesus, that one day, we will have a culture of life.)

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Becky said...

Don't worry, I have less hope in this government than I do in the Republican party. The Conservative Party of Canada is much less life-affirming and/or conservative than the Republican party. But thanks for the reminder. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home