Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Little Rock

This is my first time in Arkansas, and I must say, I'm enjoying it. Little Rock is a cute little city with a river running through it. What I didn't realize, upon first arriving here, is that Little Rock is the home of the Peabody Hotel, famous for its elevator-riding ducks. I can't wait to go and see it for myself.

I'll have more on the Alito hearings later - I haven't been that attentive to them, but I know he's doing a marvelous job with the Senators' questions.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You either weren't in Little Rock, or were in Memphis. Memphis does have a "little river" (the Mississippi) running through it. The Peabody hotel, and its famous ducks are in Memphis.

Little Rock is ok, I guess, but it's not Memphis.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Little Rock, which has a Peabody hotel (there are many Peabody hotels, I guess). The Arkansas River runs through Little Rock.

Wish I could have gone to Memphis though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home